Espresso is a great shot of perfectly strong coffee, perfect to get you started in the morning! I will share with you my best espresso machines right here, right now! If you’re looking for cheap sub $200 espresso machines head on over to bisuzs coffee .
My favorite espresso machine brands
1. Breville is a much loved brand, they make both big machines and smaller ones. A great one is the Barista Express, it comes with 4 filters and allows you to experiment and play around with ground size and amount, and tampering, it’s perfect for both beginners and more experienced espresso makers, and it’s only $590 on Amazon! There’s also bigger machines like the Oracle, it does all the work for you, but it’s a bit more expensive with a price of $1999.
2. De’Longhi is a great brand! Their machines not only makes espresso but also cappuccino and other delicious beverages. Each machine is designed to give you the best cup of coffee to the perfect temperature. The Percta Esam brews exceptionally good coffees, it can grind the beans on the spot or even pre-grind them if you are in a hurry.
3. Gaggia Milano makes both automatic, manual and professional machines. The espressos you can make tastes as if they were made by a barista in a Italian cafeteria in southern Italy, mamma mia! Take for example the Super-Automatic machine, all you have to do is choose the length and strength and the machine will do all the work.
4. Lavazza has some beautiful machines, like the Matinee machine, it’s a small machine that can make magic in a cup. It comes with a volumetric dosing device and it has a steam spout perfect for cappuccinos as well.
5. Krups makes some very elegant high end machines. You can get combo machines, automatic and pump espresso machines, they will all give you a delicious cup! The pump machines for example uses a powerful pump to force the water through the beans, giving you a delicious coffee in seconds.